When our parents were raising us they had the benefit of a society with no social media. They didn’t have to worry about how many followers they had, or if enough people liked the pictures of us that they posted. They could make any number of questionable parenting choices and the world would miraculously go on. Today’s jam-packed episode is all about being a parent and having social media. Ask The Stoner Mom: How can I relax about my cannabis use and the stigma it comes with?
In Episode 38 of Mom and Dad are Stoned:
- Complaining about your kids on social media
- Shaming your kids on social media
- Modeling healthy social media use for kids
- Pedophiles are bad and also go on social media
- The Stoner Mom explains what a “neckbeard” is. Yes, that’s where my life is.
- Banksy Keaton, great grandfather of Diane Keaton
- Kids and technology
- My favorite hate read
- The Young Pope
- Frank Sinatra & Mia Farrow
- That one time The Stoner Mom was almost mugged at the Vatican
- Ask The Stoner Mom- how can I relax about my cannabis use?
- What’s Going on in Dave’s Grow?
If you love this podcast, please consider giving us a rating or review in iTunes. And if that’s too much of a pain in the ass, just tell a friend! Help spread the word about our podcast, and you’ll be working to break the stoner stigma.