A lot has changed since the origins of www.thestonermom.com. When I began the site I had zero plans for making videos or podcasts, but here we are, having done both for a while now. In episode 41 David & Kathryn talk about their stoner business and how things are beginning to shape up.
In Episode 41 | Getting down to Stoner Business:
- Dave Chappelle’s hilarious Netflix specials
- History of The Stoner Mom
- Pursuing “social influence” when you hate being social
- Writing, blogging, design + video
- The Stoner Mom’s current streams of revenue
- Ask The Stoner Mom – what essentials would you recommend for a budget-conscious new stoner?
- and of course, What’s Going on in Dave’s Grow? Big, fat weed tentacles, that’s what.
If you love this podcast, please consider giving us a rating or review in iTunes. And if that’s too much of a pain in the ass, just tell a friend! Help spread the word about our podcast, and you’ll be working to break the stoner stigma.
Mom & Dad are Stoned Facebook
Kathryn’s IG | @thestonermom
David’s IG | @coweedgrower