It’s one of those episodes where we just can’t contain the snark! Today we’re sharing ten misinformed ideas about stoners and cannabis that frankly, need to GTFO. There are a lot of things that come to mind when you hear the term “stoner” and not many of them are good. Join us as we dismantle these hurtful misconceptions and get high while we do it.
In Episode 44 | Eleven Stoner Misconceptions that need to Go
- Nobody who smokes pot in adulthood ever amounted to anything.
- Medical Marijuana is not real medicine, and people lie about ridiculous things to get a prescription for it.
- Marijuana is a gateway drug.
- Marijuana makes you lazy.
- Stoner Mom must be high around her kids all the time.
- Stoner parents have lower standards.
- It’s appropriate to ask medical users how much they smoke.
- Your experiences in the 1970’s, 80’s, 90’s and early 2000’s reflect the current cannabis landscape.
- Dabbing kills your tolerance for regular weed.
- Marijuana smoke is like cigarette smoke.
- You can always tell when someone is high
If you love this podcast, please consider giving us a rating or review in iTunes. And if that’s too much of a pain in the ass, just tell a friend! Help spread the word about our podcast, and you’ll be working to break the stoner stigma.