Mom and Dad are back for Season 5 of your favorite stoner podcast! In this episode, we wrap up 2016 and discuss our goals for the next year. How do you set goals that a stoner will actually achieve? The Stoner Mom does a deep dive in actionable goal setting. Also in this episode; Westworld, Radiohead, Insecure, and What’s Going on in Dave’s Grow? Enjoy!
The Best Stoner Podcast is Back!
Hi Stoners! I’m so happy to finally be sharing a new podcast episode! It feels great to put 2016 away and start-up 2017 with positivity and intent! David and I love doing the podcast, but man, the end of 2016 was kind of a doozy for us. We have a great fifth season planned with lots of great topics so be sure to subscribe in iTunes so you don’t miss an episode!
In Episode 36 of Mom and Dad are Stoned:
- Small talk for days
- How long did our last cannabis harvest last
- A weed doctor’s advice on concentrates
- Our love of Westworld- but not the Wild West
- The future of Game of Stoned. We like TV
- 5 Prompts to help you reflect on the past year
- Our wins and fails from 2016
- Our New Year’s resolutions
- How to set actionable goals that stoners can achieve
- What’s Going on in Dave’s Grow
If you love this podcast, please consider giving us a rating or review in iTunes. And if that’s too much of a pain in the ass, just tell a friend! Help spread the word about our podcast, and you’ll be working to break the stoner stigma.
Patreon | https://www.patreon.com/MADAS