Ananda Hemp CBD Review
Ananda Hemp carries an impressive catalog of CBD products with some exciting things you don’t see from every company. They offer everything from pet products to cannabinoid-infused intimate oil, and even carry CBD tinctures in both full and broad-spectrum formulas. Their parent company, Ecofibre Ltd., holds the world’s largest private cannabis seed bank, ensuring excellent genetics and true seed-to-shelf control. Plus, their COA lookup tool makes it easy for anyone to access the third-party lab results of any product.
Read on for my full review of Ananda Hemp’s product line, and don’t miss the video below for a quick and close look at their product line!
- Excellent, consumer-friendly COA lookup tool provides third-party lab results that are detailed and batch-specific
- Comprehensive CBD product line including pet products, full and broad spectrum tinctures, and even intimate oil
- Reputable parent company holds the worlds largest private cannabis seed bank, ensuring superior genetics for their Kentucky-grown hemp
CBD Products Available
- Full Spectrum and Broad Spectrum tinctures
- Gel Capsules
- CBD Salve
- Full Spectrum CBD oil for pets
- Bliss – CBD infused Intimate Oil
Origin of Hemp
Online Lab Results
Yes. Ananda Hemp’s COA lookup tool is batch-specific, so customers know exactly what’s in their individual product.
Ananda Hemp Products I’ve Tried
Full Spectrum 600mg CBD Oil
Ananda Hemp’s CBD oil has an added botanically derived terpene blend that gives it a unique taste, unlike any CBD oil I’ve tried. Gingery and fresh, it’s a nice departure from the standard hemp oil flavor. Ananda’s oil is light-colored and clear, with a smooth consistency typical for a high-quality tincture. It’s available in 300, 600, and 2000 mg bottles. I tried the 600mg bottle which works out to 20mg per full dropper.
I really like the unique taste of Ananda Hemp’s oil, and find the full spectrum oil to be perfect for treating symptoms of my generalized anxiety disorder and major depressive disorder. The 600 mg bottle is a suitable dose for those starting a CBD regimen. Doses can be safely doubled or tripled for those more experienced with using CBD.
Full Spectrum vs Broad Spectrum
Ananda Hemp’s 600mg is available in both full-spectrum and broad-spectrum formulas. What’s the difference? Full-spectrum oil contains a wealth of beneficial cannabinoids from the cannabis plant, including CBD, CBN, CBG and even small, legal amounts of THC. All those cannabinoids working together within our endocannabinoid system is referred to as the “entourage effect.” Cannabinoids like CBD are considered to be more effective when working together, so those small amounts of THC are a benefit to the consumer.
However, some people cannot have even trace amounts of THC in their systems, especially if they are subject to drug screening. Broad-spectrum oil is of particular value to them, because while still containing the additional cannabinoids, the THC has been completely removed.
Spectrum Salve 125
My current go-to CBD topical! Ananda’s Spectrum Salve is a fragrant topical for pain and inflammation. This salve smells amazing with notes of citrus, mint, and lavender. It absorbs beautifully into the skin, with no greasy residue, and a little goes a long way. Containing 125 mg CBD, this salve is effective for localized pain relief. I used this recently to treat sore joints and muscles brought on by a cold. I’ve also been using it on my oldest child’s growing pains. Having her stretch while I massage the salve in behind her knees helps the pain enough that she can get her needed sleep. I’m a big proponent of having a CBD topical on hand because it ends up working just as well as traditional products like Bengay or Icy Hot but has a much more pleasant user experience.
Bliss Intimate Oil
Bliss intimate oil is certainly the most unique CBD product I’ve been lucky enough to try! A cannabinoid-infused oil meant to both stimulate and sooth, this is a fun and therapeutic addition to bedroom activities!
Bliss Oil is chock full of ingredients that can increase blood flow, enhance pleasure, and decrease pain. From their website:
- Ananda Full-Spectrum Hemp Extract – Rich in CBD and rare cannabinoids, such as CBG and CBN, and containing less than 0.3% THC, full-spectrum hemp extract is known to boost our endocannabinoid system. This can relax the body and mind, stimulate pleasure, increase blood flow, and decrease pain.
- Peppermint and Black Pepper – Sourced from plant-derived essential oils, creating cooling and heating sensations
- Cacao Seed Butter – The theobromine in cacao is the only food known to contain anandamide, the bliss neurotransmitter. And, it tastes great!
- Coconut Oil – Ideal for increasing natural lubrication
- L-Arginine – This amino acid can safely increase vasodilation, improving blood flow and stimulating tissue.
- Cetearyl – A plant-derived, moisturizing emulsifier that contains healthy fatty acids and is used safely in organic beauty products.
There’s a lot to recommend about Ananda Hemp! Their detailed, third party lab results are easily accessible with the batch-specific COA lookup tool page. Their CBD product catalog is comprehensive, with some unique products like the broad-spectrum tincture and Bliss Intimate oil. Learn more about Ananda Hemp and what they have to offer over at anandahemp.com.