Another week, another Coffee Talk! Let’s wake, bake, and talk about life in this crazy 21st century world!
In this weeks episode I am hungover and low energy. Here’s what we talk about:
News, Stories, and Gossips
- Oprah for president?
- Radiohead vs Lana del Rey
- Leviathan Wakes by James SA Corey is so gorey and fantastic! Highly recommended!
- We saw Lana del Rey!
Reflect and Plan
Personal Goals for 2018
- Improve health now that I’m pharma free! Yes, I’m off Zoloft AND Wellbutrin, and I feel like I have a new lease on life. Sort of. To accommodate this onset of health and energy:
- Be more physically active every day. Yoga, stretching!
- Eat more vegetables and fruits.
- Improve and track skin health.
- Work on capsule wardrobe, hopefully complete it in Fall 2018.
- Write a monthly journal entry in my bullet journal.
- Share organization downloads and printables with friends and followers.
- Relationships. Meet kind and honest people. Be vulnerable enough to find them.
- Make money every damn month.
- Focus on the Membership, not just selling it.
- Be more social, but FILTER inboxes and communication methods.
- Perform a website audit over quarter 1 on thestonermom.com
- I want a content cushion by beginning of quarter 2.
- Learn and share everything I can about CBD treatment
- Get better at editing vlogs and House VanEaton videos