Spotlight on CBD
CBD is one of over 100 cannabinoids that have been isolated and identified by scientists. In recent years CBD has gained widespread notoriety for its ability to treat a plethora of lifelong chronic illness and disease. Some facts about CBD:
- CBD is completely non-psychoactive, meaning it won’t get you high.
- CBD is non-addictive, has minimal side effects, and can be used safely by both children, adults, and animals.
- CBD can treat schizophrenia, post traumatic stress, epileptic disorders, depression, anxiety, cancer, osteoporosis, nausea, lupus, OCD, Parkinson’s disease, acute and chronic pain, diabetes, Alzheimer’s and other neurodegenerative disorders, psychosis and so much more.
I use CBD for my diagnosed generalized anxiety and major depressive disorders, conditions I have had for my entire adult life. At the end of 2017 I used CBD therapy to successfully go completely off of pharmaceuticals, and I’m eager to share what I have learned with you! I use the “Spotlight on CBD” umbrella to house product reviews (both sponsored and non), in-depth articles, videos, and podcasts about this important topic.
Endoca CBD Review
- Endoca is a large international company that has studied and manufactured CBD products since before CBD was even talked about in the US. It’s one of the big names in the CBD industry, and there are many benefits to buying from a company that is so firmly established in the field.
- Endoca products are all organically produced, and Endoca controls the entire process from seed to shelf.
- Endoca is one of the few companies to be awarded a GMP certificate. Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) is a system for ensuring that products are consistently produced and controlled according to quality standards.
- Third party independent lab testing and every batch has published test results online.
- Worldwide, European company with offices in the USA for all stateside distribution – If you are ordering from the USA you can rest assured your CBD is already in the country and is delivered quickly and discretely with plain packaging. No long delays, no forms to fill in, no waiting for customs clearance.
- Large customer care resources. Endoca has the resources to offer immediate customer service during every part of the purchasing process.
- Heavy company interest in sustainability, environmentalism, safe access to cannabis, and holistic health. Check out the Endoca Foundation for more information on their many not-for-profit projects.
Types of Products Available:
- CBD oil
- CBD capsules & pill
- Skin care: CBD salves and lip balm
- CBD extract
- CBD chewing gum
- CBD suppositories
Origin of Hemp
All of Endoca’s hemp is 100% certified organically grown in Northern Europe.
Online Lab Results?
Yes. Check out the quality reports for each batch. Endoca is very thorough with their testing, and transparent with their results.
We test all our products through each stage of the manufacturing process. We test our seeds, we test our hemp plants while they are growing in the fields and we test our CBD extracts through each stage of the purification process. Only by doing this can we guarantee our products are pure and safe.
We also get third-party independent lab tests and publish our results online for the world to see. We have nothing to hide. We don’t fake and Photoshop out tests. If you ring the phone number on the certificates you can even speak to the lab technician who carried out the analysis.
Products I’ve Tried
- 1500 mg hemp oil (heated)– sublingual use, fastest delivery and immediate response. Strong plant taste.
- 300 mg CBD Gel Capsules – easy to take, tasteless and odorless. My preferred method with this brand. The capsules are made from 100% plant ingredients, contain no animal by-products, preservatives, artificial colors, starch, sugar, corn, wheat or dairy.
- CBD chewing gum – a natural extension of using CBD sublingually. Endoca’s chewing gum is delicately minty, contains 15 mg per piece of gum, and is fully biodegradable.
My favorite Endoca product is definitely the gel capsules. I take two along with coffee and settle in for extreme focus and a complete relief from anxiety. Close to a wonder pill for me! Each capsule contains 10 mg CBD and low concentrations of CBDa, CBC, CBG, CBGa, CBN. Also present are terpenes, specifically Myrcene, Limonene, Alpha & Beta-pinene, Linalool, B-caryophyllene, Caryophyllene oxide, Terpinolene and Humulene.
I also really like the chewing gum, which is not something I expected! It makes a lot of sense though, we absorb CBD the most effectively sublingually, so of course chewing gum would be an effective method for consumption! Best part is, Endoca’s CBD gum is completely biodegradable and won’t add to the already tremendous global litter problem of cigarette butts and chewing gum.
The CBD hemp oil is very potent and effective and is actually my husband David’s preferred CBD oil. David uses the 15% CBD (1500 mg). Endoca’s hemp oil is created using CO2, the gentlest method of raw hemp extraction, that way the most important active molecules in the plant remain intact. Applying gentle heat under filtration, CBD is formed from its natural precursor CBDa, creating a wax-free liquid oil complete with all the main botanical constituents.
Like a lot of CBD oils however, there is a very strong plant taste and smell. It is not wholly unpleasant, but it is far from tasteless. If you’re looking for something tasteless within Endoca’s product line, go for the capsules.
Who Should Try Endoca
Endoca is a great choice for anyone interested in CBD who is looking for high quality ingredients and highly tested CBD products in a variety of forms. There is a sense of reassurance when working with a company that has been in the growing CBD industry for so long. With a large catalogue from suppositories to chewing gum to highly concentrated extract, Endoca has a sophisticated range of products for customizing your personal CBD experience.
Use code BESTCBD10 for 10% off your purchase at checkout.