This post was made in partnership with Fab CBD. Read more about my sponsorship policy on my disclosure page.
Spotlight on CBD
CBD is one of over 100 cannabinoids that have been isolated and identified by scientists. In recent years CBD has gained widespread notoriety for its ability to treat a plethora of lifelong chronic illness and disease. Some facts about CBD:
- CBD is completely non-psychoactive, meaning it won’t get you high.
- CBD is non-addictive, has minimal side effects, and can be used safely by both children, adults, seniors, and animals.
- CBD can treat schizophrenia, post traumatic stress, epileptic disorders, depression, anxiety, cancer, osteoporosis, nausea, lupus, OCD, Parkinson’s disease, acute and chronic pain, diabetes, Alzheimer’s and other neurodegenerative disorders, psychosis and so much more.
I use CBD for my diagnosed generalized anxiety and major depressive disorders, conditions I have had for my entire adult life. At the end of 2017 I used CBD therapy to successfully go completely off of pharmaceuticals, and I’m eager to share what I have learned with you! I use the “Spotlight on CBD” umbrella to house product reviews (both sponsored and non), in-depth articles, videos, and podcasts about this important topic.
Fab CBD Review | plus a giveaway!
With transparent third-party testing, CBD sourced from Colorado plants, and with a solid line products, Fab CBD comes highly recommended. They offer CBD tinctures in a range of flavors and strengths, and round out their catalog with edible gummies and a topical cream. With a focus on the importance of preventive health, Fab CBD is ready to help you add CBD to your personal wellness routine. They even have a rewards program that offers points towards discounts and products with every purchase!
Be sure to check out the end of this post for details on winning a free bottle of Fab’s 1200mg CBD tincture!
Our mission is simple. To pioneer a new generation of people living a preventive health care lifestyle. We plan on achieving this through the science, innovation and premium supplementation we’re creating at Fab CBD
– from fabcbd.com
- Product line featuring full spectrum tinctures, THC-free CBD edibles, and topical lotion for targeted pain relief
- Tinctures available in natural, mint, and citrus flavors, in strengths as low as 150mg and high as 1200mg
- Fab reward program offers points towards discounts and products with every purchase
CBD Products Available
- Mint, Citrus, and Natural flavored Premium Full Spectrum CBD Oil Drops in 150mg, 300mg, 600mg, and 1200mg strengths
- THC Free Chews with 25mg CBD
- Muscle and Joint Topical lotion
Origin of Hemp
Online Lab Results?
Yes. View them here.
Products I’ve Tried
Fab’s product line isn’t huge, but what they offer is effective and of great quality. Their gummy chews are a delicious and convenient way to get your daily dose of CBD. With 25mg of CBD, and zero THC (confirmed with third-party lab tests), Fab’s vegan chews are perfect for a quick and discreet dose. In the shape of little bears and covered in sugary goodness, it’s hard to remember that these are meds and not candy!
I really like the consistency and flavor of Fab’s full spectrum tinctures. Their oil is light and clear, not cloudy and thick, and their citrus flavor works wonders for covering up that natural hemp taste. I was only able to sample their 300mg, admittedly a little too low of a dose for my needs. Fortunately CBD is really safe and easy to experiment with, so to get my proper dose I just needed to take a few more drops. I typically need about 20-50mg of CBD per day, so with the 300mg tincture I just needed to make sure to take about 4 half droppers for my standard dose.
If you’re new to using CBD, it’s recommended to start with a low dose, and to increase it after a few days if you aren’t feeling any effects. Learning to medicate with CBD is a personal affair and is completely unique to you, so be sure to take notes and pay attention to how it makes you feel so you can find the best dose and routine for your needs.
a Fab Giveaway!
Fab is being fabulous and is sponsoring a giveaway for Stoner Mom readers! Hooray! To win a bottle of Fab’s 1200mg CBD oil drops, comment on this post! We’ll randomly generate a winner from those comments on Wednesday, September 26th. Please be sure to enter your email so I have a way to contact our winner! Good luck!