Let’s talk about stress, baybee, let’s talk about you & weed. In this minisode, David and The Stoner Mom talk about their latest self-imposed, stress-inducing incident.
In Episode 42 of Mom & Dad are Stoned:
- The Stoner Mom biopic, starring Jennifer Lopez as The Stoner Mom. With Joey Ramone as a backup. Except he’s dead, so never mind.
- A lot of talk about my anxiety and how David and I handle it as a team.
- Details on our first experience with local news. Good, bad, and in between.
- My one-sided friendship with Georgia Hardstark.
- OMG more me blabbering about my hair. I swear that’s the last time.
- What’s Going on in Dave’s Grow?
If you love this podcast, please consider giving us a rating or review in iTunes. And if that’s too much of a pain in the ass, just tell a friend! Help spread the word about our podcast, and you’ll be working to break the stoner stigma.
Patreon | https://www.patreon.com/MADAS