CBD is one of over 100 cannabinoids that have been isolated and identified by scientists. In recent years CBD has gained widespread notoriety for its ability to treat a plethora of lifelong chronic illness and disease. Some facts about CBD:
- CBD is completely non-psychoactive, meaning it won’t get you high.
- CBD is non-addictive, has minimal side effects, and can be used safely by both children, adults, and animals.
- CBD can treat schizophrenia, post traumatic stress, epileptic disorders, depression, anxiety, cancer, osteoporosis, nausea, lupus, OCD, Parkinson’s disease, acute and chronic pain, diabetes, Alzheimer’s and other neurodegenerative disorders, psychosis and so much more.
I use CBD for my diagnosed generalized anxiety and major depressive disorders, conditions I have had for my entire adult life. At the end of 2017 I used CBD therapy to successfully go completely off of pharmaceuticals, and I’m eager to share what I have learned with you! I use the “Spotlight on CBD” umbrella to house product reviews (both sponsored and non), in-depth articles, videos, and podcasts about this important topic.
Medix CBD Review | Spotlight on CBD
Medix makes high-quality, third-party lab-tested CBD products for humans and dogs. Offering pre-filled, terpene-rich CBD vape cartridges, and one of the highest strength tinctures that I’ve found from any CBD company, Medix has quickly become one of my favorite brands to reach for when it’s time for my daily dose of CBD.
It is our mission to protect the CBD industry by only providing the highest quality.
- Product line featuring vape cartridges, tinctures, edibles, topicals, and pet products
- Natural flavored CBD oil available in strengths as low as 100 mg and high as 4500 mg
- Pre-filled vape cartridges with terpenes for focus, relaxation, and sleep
- Bacon flavored CBD oils for dogs, available in 100 mg, 250 mg, and 500 mg
CBD Products Available
- Natural, unflavored CBD oil available in 100 mg, 250 mg, 500 mg, 1000 mg, 1500 mg and 4500 mg strengths.
- CBD Gummies and edibles
- CBD Topical Pain Cream
- Preloaded CBD Vape Cartridges
- Bacon flavored CBD tinctures for dogs
Origin of Hemp
Our hemp is harvested from the finest farms in the beautiful state of Kentucky. At Medix, quality matters to us. That’s why all of our products are chemical-free. We conduct extensive lab tests to ensure that every ingredient is 100% pure.
Online Lab Results?
Yes, on individual product pages under “Lab Results“
Products I’ve Tried
- 1000 and 4500 CBD tincture
- All vape cartridges: Focus, Relax, and Sleep
- CBD tincture for dogs (sampled by my lovely dog assistant Max)
Medix has a fantastic line of products, offering enough forms of CBD for the most educated of enthusiasts. I love that more and more companies like Medix are producing high-dose CBD tinctures. Though those higher strengths are pricey, for a daily user with chronic issues, they’re often a necessity. I’ve used the 4500 mg several times and it works wonders for my diagnosed depression and anxiety. One dropper full is enough to treat my symptoms all day, and help to keep me happy, focused, and productive.
I also used the pre-filled vape cartridges and I absolutely love them. Available in 250 mg or 500 mg doses, Medix’s full-spectrum CBD terpene vape oils contain the perfect blend of natural terpenes that help provide Focus, Sleep, or Relaxation. The “Focus” cartridge is my favorite and contains Pinene, Borneol, Limonene, Eucalyptol, and Caryophyllene, which all work together to keep me focused and energized as I use it throughout the day. All Medix’s cartridges fit on a standard 510 thread battery pen, which are easily found for low-cost at dispensaries, headshops, vape shops, and online.
I’m also impressed with Medix’s CBD tincture for dogs. I’ve mentioned many times before that we give our aging St Bernard/Husky mix CBD with his food every day. It helps with his behavior and energy levels, and we think it does a lot for easing the pain that comes with being a big old dog. We typically have no trouble getting Max to take his CBD (which stands for Cute Big Dog in our home) but with Medix’s bacon flavored oil, treating Max has become even easier. Medix is also one of the few CBD brands that carries tinctures for dogs in different strengths. Choose from 100 mg for small dogs, 250 mg for medium dogs, and 500 mg for big dogs.
Medix is great place to start for anyone ready to embrace the healing that CBD provides. Whether you’re into vaping, edibles, or high-strength tinctures, or just looking for the easiest CBD tincture for your dog to take, Medix has you covered with a range of quality CBD products that are third-party tested. Learn more about Medix and start your CBD journey at Medixcbd.com.