CBD is one of over 100 cannabinoids that have been isolated and identified by scientists. In recent years CBD has gained widespread notoriety for its ability to treat a plethora of lifelong chronic illness and disease. Some facts about CBD:
- CBD is completely non-psychoactive, meaning it won’t get you high.
- CBD is non-addictive, has minimal side effects, and can be used safely by both children, adults, and animals.
- CBD can treat schizophrenia, post traumatic stress, epileptic disorders, depression, anxiety, cancer, osteoporosis, nausea, lupus, OCD, Parkinson’s disease, acute and chronic pain, diabetes, Alzheimer’s and other neurodegenerative disorders, psychosis and so much more.
- CBD can be consumed in a variety of ways, including by ingesting, topically applied, taken sublingually, vaporizing, or smoking.
I use CBD for my diagnosed generalized anxiety and major depressive disorders, conditions I have had for my entire adult life. At the end of 2017 I used CBD therapy to successfully go completely off of pharmaceuticals, and I’m eager to share what I have learned with you! I use the “Spotlight on CBD” umbrella to house product reviews (both sponsored and non), in-depth articles, videos, and podcasts about this important topic.
Medterra CBD Review
- US grown and extracted under the strict guidelines of the Kentucky Department of Agricultural Industrial Hemp Pilot Program. This means that Medterra is able to sell in all 50 states and internationally without any risk. Medterra’s hemp is also organic, pesticide, and GMO free.
- Each Medterra product is made with 99%+ pure CBD isolate with zero THC and void of any psychoactive ingredients, guaranteed.
- All raw compounds are lab-tested multiple times by a third-party during the manufacturing process for “quality and purity.”
- CBD tinctures come in 500 mg, 1000 mg, and 3000 mg strengths, are tasteless for easy consumption, and can be taken morning or night.
- CBD gel capsules come in 25 mg and 50 mg strengths.
- Other products include topical pain cream and dissolvable sleep tablets.
- Excellent, timely, and compassionate customer service.
2017 in Irvine, California
Origin of Hemp
Medterra’s industrial hemp is organically grown and extracted in Kentucky under the strict guidelines of the Kentucky Department of Agriculture in partnership with the Industrial Hemp Pilot Research Program.
Products I’ve Tried
- 1000 mg CBD Tincture – sublingual use, fastest delivery, immediate response, tasteless and colorless. My preferred method and product.
- 50 mg CBD Gel Capsules – easy to take, available in 25 or 50 mg, 30 capsules to a bottle.
- CBD Pain Cream – CBD, Arnica, and Menthol provides a rapid cooling feeling, which is perfect for sore muscles and joints. Coming in a larger 100ml bottle, the Medterra Pain Cream provides long-lasting relief for a significant amount of applications.
My absolute favorite thing about Medterra’s tincture is it’s tastelessness and minimal odor. This makes it so easy to consume, easy to hold under my tongue for long periods, and discreet to consume in public. If you have any difficulty getting down tinctures due to oil texture or taste, I highly recommend trying Medterra’s CBD oil.
I have only tried the gel capsules a couple of times but I have been pleased with them so far. I prefer to take CBD sublingually but it isn’t always the most convenient method, especially if you like to hold it under your tongue for optimal absorption. The gel capsules are a painless and effective option for those not interested in a mouthful of oil.
Who Should Choose Medterra
Medterra is best suited for patients looking for a guaranteed THC free experience, and those concerned with the confusing and ever changing legal status of cannabis. Medterra uses fully compliant CBD, and is proud to be in partnership with the Hemp Pilot Research Program to be able to provide customers quality CBD products in all 50 states. Each Medterra product is made with 99%+ pure CBD isolate and have absolutely zero THC. Each and every product that leaves the facility must be third-party tested to ensure consistency and quality, so consumers can rest easy knowing exactly what is in their CBD products.
I also recommend Medterra for consumers who are very selective about flavors and aromas in their CBD products, and are looking for something discreet. There is no lingering “planty” smell, or any aftertaste that sticks around long after consumption.
Effective, clean, made with strict guidelines and publishing third party testing, Medterra is a highly recommended and responsible CBD provider. To learn more about them and to check out the entire product line, check out Medterracbd.com.