This post was made in partnership with Sensi Luxury Vapes. Read more about my sponsorship policy on my disclosure page.
Sensi Luxury Vapes Review : The Stoner Mom’s New Favorite Concentrate Pen!
Sensi Vapes are an easy-to-use vaporizer designed for concentrates. If you have wanted to get into the concentrate game but have zero interest in torches and dab rigs, this portable vaporizer will have you confidently consuming concentrates without the huge learning curve. Simple, portable, and super discreet, my Sensi Vape has become my go-to system for consuming rosin discreetly both at home and on the go.
Features I Love
- Sophisticated and sneaky design. This vape pen really looks like a fancy ball point pen when the cap is on. Sensi Vapes are extremely portable and easily fit in a clutch or pocket. Available in a silver, gold, and rose gold finish.
- Complete set comes with everything you need to start vaping concentrates (beside the concentrates). Sensi Vapes come with both a coil-less atomizer for solid concentrates like shatter or wax, and a refillable cartridge tank for vaping your favorite oil or e-juice.
- Easy to clean and maintain. My Sensi is easy to take apart to keep clean, ensuring it will remain in good vaping condition.
- Sensi Vapes is also committed to the practice of philanthropy. A percentage of all sales and proceeds are donated to nonprofit organizations and local charities in an effort to better communities at a local and global level.
Benefits of Vaping and Using Concentrates
In my opinion vaping is the most family friendly way to consume cannabis in both flower and concentrate form. With zero smoke and minimal smell, a discreet portable vaporizer can be used in the home even when children are present, without them ever knowing. Vaping is also considered healthier and more cost-effective than smoking cannabis, and for many it produces an easier to manage high that isn’t quite as debilitating or long-lasting as a bong rip.
There are also many benefits to using concentrates as opposed to flower. A wax or rosin is more potent than cannabis flower, so you need less product to achieve comparable results, an important factor for daily medical users. The taste is also unbeatable.
Sensi Vape Comes With
- One Sensi Vape Pen and pen cap
- One coil-less ceramic atomizer (1.6 Ω) designed to produce highly potent clean vapor
- One fillable 0.5g ceramic tank (1.6 Ω) with double dual intakes to ensure continuous fluid saturation
- Pocket-sized carry case
- Dab tool
- USB charger
Sensi Vape Specs
- Sleek, discreet, luxury vaporizer perfectly sized for your pocket to take your at-home experience on the go.
- Screw cap cover with flex clip to protect mouth pieces and allow for easy “clip and go”.
- Battery indicator to monitor battery life. Maximum Capacity: 900mAh.
- 3.2v – 4.2v Voltage Control Battery allows you to change voltage settings to optimize your vaping experience and ensure safety.
- “Dab” Mode for 12 seconds of continuous vaporization.
- Auto Shut-Off after 12 seconds to prevent overheating and ensure safety.
- Quick Charge capability.
- Leak Proof Technology to prevent clogging.
- Standard 510 Threading to allow compatibility with industry standard products.
- 6 Month Limited Warranty
- Designed in the USA
The Sensi is a dual use setup and comes with both a coil-less atomizer and a refillable liquid tank for consuming multiple types of concentrates. It also features standard 510 threading meaning it will fit most industry products for those who prefer to pick up pre-filled cartridges at their local dispensaries.
I mainly use my Sensi Vape with the coil-less atomizer. I always prefer coil-less atomizers, because of how easy they are to clean and their superior flavor. The atomizer was designed for concentrates with a thicker viscosity, like wax, budder, or shatter. The Sensi does a great job at vaporizing my favorite concentrate, home-pressed rosin, and it produces thick and visible clouds with incredible flavor each time I use it.
Using the Sensi
- The Sensi is easy to use. For thicker concentrates like wax, rosin, budder or shatter, use the atomizer. Simply separate the atomizer from the filter and mouthpiece. Use your dab tool to add a small amount of concentrate to the atomizer, then replace the filter and mouthpiece.
- For liquids, use the included tank cartridge. Unscrew the mouthpiece from the tank and carefully fill with vaping oil or e-juice.
- Once you’ve filled the tank or atomizer, press the SV button five times to turn the Sensi on.
- To use, hold the SV button down and slowly and gently draw on the mouthpiece. I draw for a good ten seconds, allowing the vapor to fill my mouth before I inhale down into my lungs.
- For a 12 second continuous dab, press the SV button 5 times quickly.
- Adjust the battery strength by twisting the bottom of the pen.
- As with all devices for concentrates, clean your Sensi regularly! This is so important for all devices across every price point. Concentrates are sticky and messy and every device will get clogged if not kept clean and well maintained. Because Sensi Vape pens are so shiny and stylish, you’ll want to make sure to wipe it down regularly to maintain its finish.
This vaporizer has become my favorite for using concentrates. It’s user-intuitive, affordable, designed for discretion and works like a charm! With a Sensi Vape in your collection, you can discreetly and easily toke on the go. Get one for yourself with my affiliate link, here!