We are back on itunes. Unfortunately, that also means we lost all of our glorious 5-star reviews. Feel free to go over and give us a 5-star review and we will give you so much love on the next episode. You can subscribe here. If you are a Google Play user, Mom and Dad are Stoned can be found here.
Tips and Tricks for Stoner Parents!
Episode 27 is a great one for newbie stoners who are ready to get serious about their new hobby! We are covering our favorite Tips, Tricks, Products and Strains for Stoner Parents! What kind of gear should you have, what are some important things to know, how can you connect with other stoners, among many other things. Know someone who is new to the cannabis game and is embarrassingly ignorant? Send them our way!
Our Ten Essential Tips, Tricks, Products & Strains for Stoner Parents, as discussed in Mom and Dad are Stoned
- Get one simple, medium-sized bong; made with thick glass (like this one!)
- Always have backup stems and bowls for emergencies! Nothing is worse than anticipating a good stoner session, only to break an essential joint piece, rendering your glass useless until a replacement is found. Even more important for medical users!
- For those lucky enough to have a favorite dispensary or source: be courteous to other customers, and be friendly with your budtenders. Treat them as a pharmacist and reap the benefits of having knowledgeable stoner staff to help you with your pressing purchasing decisions.
- Can’t roll a joint? Buy RAW cones and stuff those bitches yourself.
- Find a supporter and make a friend! Being a solo, secret stoner is the saddest thing ever, and pretty much assumed for stoner moms. In today’s culture you can have rich friendships on social media, and more and more people are coming out about their cannabis use.
- Find your select, favorite online headshops and stick with them! Be choosy, but be a loyal customer once you’ve settled on a few favorite companies. Look for things like brands, price, shipping, and service. We love Dankgeek.com.
- Get a stealth portable vaporizer for on-the-go toking. There are so many good options on the market, there’s no reason not to be stoned wherever you want! We recommend the Fez!
- Use REZ Block to keep your glass easy to clean.
- Know popular, easy-to-obtain strains in your area, so decision-making at the dispensary is easy.
- Keep an organized stoner lair. Parents with small children should have a way to lock their stash away, safe from prying fingers. Use a stashlogix bag, or a medicine cabinet with a lock. Just use something, to give yourself peace of mind and to keep your little ones safe.
Also in this Episode:
- David vapes!!!! And he’s so easygoing about it!
- Bong buying advice
- Different ways to connect with other stoner parents, even if you’re under the radar
- Portable vaporizer options
- What’s Going on in Dave’s Grow?
Products, Sponsors, and Affiliates in this Episode
Dankgeek.com is a premier online headshop offering high-end brands for enthusiasts, with the lowest prices and free shipping! Use code “stonermom” at checkout for 10% off your entire order!
The Fez portable, dry leaf vaporizer is beautiful, well made, minimalist and efficient. You can check out The Stoner Mom’s in-depth review of it here.
The Stoner Mom’s absolute favorite stash bag. Stashlogix makes gorgeous, smart, child-safe bags with an integrated combination lock. These are a must have for any stoner parent. Use code “stonermomgear” at checkout for 10% off!
Got questions, comments, topic requests? Have a question for David about cannabis cultivation? Have business related questions? Email us!
You can help support the show by leaving us an honest review on iTunes. Reviews are the best way to get our show noticed and shared, the first step to growing this mom and pop podcast. We know it’s a pain in the ass, but we sure do appreciate it when we get them!