The Stoner Mom Disclosure
This is a personal blog created by me, The Stoner Mom. For questions about this blog please contact me.
This blog’s purpose is to educate readers on responsible cannabis use. I serve an audience of adults throughout the world who consume cannabis, and my relationship with that audience is very important to me. I serve my audience by giving thoughtful guidance on a variety of subjects for no cost.
I am a legal cannabis user residing in Colorado. I am willing to go public with my cannabis use, because I know that I have a smaller chance of being persecuted given the health and happiness of my family as well as my adherence to applicable state laws.
I am a relatively recent marijuana user, & did not use marijuana during either of my pregnancies, or during my four-year period of extended breastfeeding. I do not use cannabis in public, in front of minors, or when operating a motor vehicle. To learn more about me outside of boring disclosures, check out my About page.
There are costs associated with running this blog. As TheStonerMom.com grows, I am working to offset those costs by offering products/services, & forming affiliate relationships with companies I believe in.
The Federal Trade Commission requires that media content creators (bloggers, YouTube, microblogs) disclose “when there exists a connection between the endorser and the seller of the advertised product”.
In compliance with these guidelines here is what you should know about my blog:
- My relationship with my audience is my first priority here. This blog is only successful if my audience trusts me, therefore I work continuously to build that trust.
- Because of that, I have a strict policy that I will only build affiliate relationships with companies whose products I personally use, believe in, &/or would recommend, even without an affiliate link.
- I don’t always pay for products that I feature or use. Usually companies contact me first & offer a free product, with the hopes that I might review it. If the product is something that I think may interest/benefit my readers, I will tell the company to send it along. All opinions expressed about said products are true and my own.
- Some links on my blog are affiliate links. This means that if you click on the link and buy certain items, I receive a small commission with no additional cost to you.
- I am extremely picky about what products TheStonerMom.com will endorse. I do not recommend any products that are not in alignment with my positive message.
- If a post is sponsored by a company, I will disclose that within the post. I will only accept sponsorship from companies whose products/services are compatible with TheStonerMom.com.