The Stoner Mom Disclosure
This is a personal blog created by me, The Stoner Mom. For questions about this blog please contact me.
This blog’s purpose is to educate readers on responsible cannabis use. I serve an audience of adults throughout the world who consume cannabis, and my relationship with that audience is very important to me. I serve my audience by giving thoughtful guidance on a variety of subjects for no cost.
I am a legal medical and recreational cannabis user residing in Colorado. I am willing to go public with my cannabis use because I know that I have a smaller chance of being targeted and persecuted given my adherence to applicable state laws.
I did not use marijuana during either of my pregnancies, or during my four-year period of extended breastfeeding. I do not use cannabis in public, in front of minors, or when operating a motor vehicle. To learn more about me outside of boring disclosures, check out my About page.
The Federal Trade Commission requires that media content creators (bloggers, YouTube, microblogs) disclose “when there exists a connection between the endorser and the seller of the advertised product”.
In compliance with these guidelines here is what you should know about my blog:
- My relationship with my audience is my first priority here. This blog is only successful if my audience trusts me, therefore I work continuously to build that trust.
- I have a strict policy that I will only build affiliate relationships with companies whose products I personally use, believe in, &/or would recommend, even without an affiliate link.
- I don’t always pay for products that I feature or use. I charge a fee for all sponsorships and do not accept product as payment. All opinions expressed about said products are true and my own.
- Some links on my blog are affiliate links. This means that if you click on the link and buy certain items, I receive a small commission with no additional cost to you.
- If a post is sponsored by a company, I will disclose that at the beginning of that post. I only accept sponsorships and affiliate programs from companies whose products/services are compatible with thestonermom.com.