High friends! Actually, no “high” today, because in this article we’re talking about CBD, the non-psychoactive cannabinoid that thousands are using to manage lifelong chronic illnesses. People like me, who uses CBD for my generalized anxiety and major depressive disorder.
I have made it my mission that In 2018 I am going to start sharing as much as I can about CBD with you guys. Over the past several months I have used CBD therapy to go completely off of pharmaceuticals, and I’m eager to share what I have learned with you! I’ll be using the “Spotlight on CBD” umbrella to house product reviews- both sponsored and non, in-depth articles, videos, and podcasts about this important topic.
Green Roads CBD Review
- Huge tincture selection with concentrated doses available in 100mg, 250mg, 350mg, 550mg, 1000mg and 1500mg of CBD.
- Edibles in the form of fruit strips, fruit snacks, gummies, candy, lollipops and coffee beans!
- All products are manufactured from 100% European Certified Organic Industrial Hemp, NOT MARIJUANA, and are in full compliance with the US Farm Bill.
- Green Roads products contain NO THC, making them legal in all 50 states.
- Unique proprietary blend of terpenes gives Green Roads CBD tinctures a unique honey-like taste, unlike any other tincture I have tried. It’s delicious!
- CO2 extraction method, free of solvents, pesticides, metals and unnatural substances.
- All raw compounds are third-party, lab tested for quality and purity.
Types of Products Available:
- Edibles (including coffee beans!)
2012 in Florida
Origin of Hemp
100% European Organic Hemp, produced in the US.
Use code STONERMOM for 10% off!
Products I’ve Tried
- 350mg Pure CBD Oil – oral use, fastest delivery, immediate response, available in many concentrations.
- Sour Diesel Terpene oil – rich essential oils, sublingual and vapable use, entourage effect. 100mg CBD per bottle.
- Fruit & Hemp Strip – vegan, non GMO, delicious! 50mg of CBD per fruit strip.
- CBD Coffee Beans – Dark African roast, infused with CBD. Drink a cup daily and wonder why you’ve been nicer lately.
Green Roads tinctures have a very unique taste, unlike CBD tinctures I have tried from other brands. The vegetable glycerin base makes the tincture decidedly thicker feeling, kind of nice if that pure oil texture gives you the heebie jeebies. This is more like dropping warm honey under your tongue, and less like swallowing olive oil.
Green Roads is a great option for patients looking for the ultimate control with their doses. I have not seen another company with such a range of concentrations in their tincture line. The more choices for the patient and consumer, the better. Green Roads is also an excellent choice for those looking for a full spectrum oil (meaning it has more cannabinoids than CBD) without any risk of THC in their system. Check out Green Roads products at PremiumCBD.com.