We’re talking about siblings today on Mom & Dad are Stoned! The ones we were born with, the ones we made, and the ones we forced upon our children. How does being a sibling prepare you for parenthood? We’re not really sure, but we talk about it anyway. Plus, what to do when your family doesn’t think you should get a medical marijuana card.
In Episode 37 of Mom and Dad are Stoned:
- Way too much speculation about Dr. Phil
- Ask The Stoner Mom: “Help! My family doesn’t think I should get a Medical Marijuana Card!”
- How having a stepbrother try to kill you daily, shapes you as the man you are today
- Steps we took to blend our kids successfully
- What’s Going on in Dave’s Grow? Cloning!
If you love this podcast, please consider giving us a rating or review in iTunes. And if that’s too much of a pain in the ass, just tell a friend! Help spread the word about our podcast, and you’ll be working to break the stoner stigma.
Patreon | https://www.patreon.com/MADAS