CBD is one of over 100 cannabinoids that have been isolated and identified by scientists. In recent years CBD has gained widespread notoriety for its ability to treat a plethora of lifelong chronic illness and disease. Some facts about CBD:
- CBD is completely non-psychoactive, meaning it won’t get you high.
- CBD is non-addictive, has minimal side effects, and can be used safely by both adults and animals.
I use CBD for my diagnosed generalized anxiety and major depressive disorders, conditions I have had for my entire adult life. At the end of 2017 I used CBD therapy to successfully go completely off of pharmaceuticals, and I’m eager to share what I have learned with you! I use the “Spotlight on CBD” umbrella to house product reviews (both sponsored and non), in-depth articles, videos, and podcasts about this important topic.
Steve’s Goods CBD Review
- Affordable, small batch, Colorado crafted, high-quality CBD concentrates for dabbing, vaporizing and more.
- Flavor like no other! Terpene enhanced concentrates with unique flavors like Pineapple Express and Blueberry OG.
- Wide range of products including full spectrum wax, CBD isolate, tinctures, gummies, and topical pain cream.
- Excellent customer service with immediate response.
- Third party independent lab testing. Every batch has published test results online.
- Not just CBD, Steve’s Goods also carries the strongest CBG oil on the market.
Types of Products Available:
Origin of Hemp
Steve’s Goods products are made with organic Colorado industrial hemp
Online Lab Results?
Yes. Third party independent lab results are posted online for each batch and product.
Products I’ve Tried
- CBD Wax – Broad spectrum wax that is delicious and effective. Benefit from the entourage effect with a wide range of cannabinoids; CBD, CBG, CBN, and CBC. All flavors are amazing but Pineapple Express is my favorite!
- CBD Shatter – Made from isolate, this is the product to use when you want the benefits of CBD alone.
- CBG oil – The only CBG oil I’ve found, this blueberry flavored tincture is loaded with cannabinoids!
- CBD pain cream – For immediate inflammation relief with a great scent and texture.
- CBD bath bombs – A perfect end of the day treat!
My very favorite product from Steve’s is their full spectrum wax. When someone says full spectrum they typically mean the product was made with the whole plant and contains a variety of cannabinoids rather than just CBD. Full spectrum products are often touted as better for health because of those extra cannabinoids, and how the “Entourage Effect” tends to make all cannabinoids work better overall when combined. Steve’s Good’s wax is a great source of CBD, CBG, CBN, and CBC.
What makes Steve’s Goods’ products unique from other CBD dabs is their added plant terpene flavors that create a truly enhanced and flavorful experience. I’ve tried Blueberry OG, Watermelon OG, Pineapple Express and Terpin Gorilla, and all are equally unique and delicious. Seriously, you’ve never had dabs taste so good!
I also really enjoy Steve’s shatter, which is made from CBD isolate and is their purest form of CBD. Use this product when you need to guarantee that no THC enters your system. Isolate products are often flavorless and odorless but Steve’s shatter is enhanced with the same flavor profiles that they use in their other products, meaning you get a deliciously unique experience unlike other CBD isolate on the market.
The bath bombs are big and potent and are full of essential oils in addition to CBD oil. Choose from Defense, Tranquil, Sensual, Utopia, and Recovery, or try all five! These CBD bath bombs are excellent for use at night and will have you waking up pain free and feeling great.
Lastly, the CBG oil is an excellent source of cannabinoids, and is the strongest CBG Oil on the market with added natural blueberry flavoring (no sugar, 100% natural, made in Colorado).
A Note on Dabbing CBD
While sublingual tinctures are the most effective way to introduce CBD into the body, dabbing (which is essentially vaporizing) is a close second, and for me, offers a completely different experience from tinctures. When I dab a Steve’s Goods CBD wax or shatter, I feel an immediate sense of relief from whatever stress or triggers that I may be experiencing. Different from the traditional sense of euphoria that cannabis flower evokes, dabbing or vaporizing CBD makes me feel incredibly calm, soothed, and happy and immediately relieves any pain, nausea, or stress.
Dabbing CBD does not make you high but it can give you a heightened sense of awareness and clarity and is instantly restorative. It’s truly become my favorite substance to dab.
If you do not have a set up for dabbing yet, you can pick up a vape pen made for concentrates and use that instead. This is often an easier and less intimidating way to begin experimenting with concentrates. You can also take a little bit of your wax or shatter and sprinkle it on top of a standard bowl of cannabis and just smoke it as you normally would.
*If you have never dabbed a concentrate before, please check out my video at the top of this post where I dab a lot of Steve’s Goods’ CBD products.
Who Should Try Steve’s Goods
Steve’s Goods concentrates are legit! I highly recommend them for the cannabis user who is familiar with concentrates and how to use them. Newbies to concentrates may also benefit from dabbing CBD as opposed to THC concentrates, which can be pretty powerful and are best left for someone very familiar with the effects of concentrated THC. Steve’s Goods CBD dabs won’t get you high and are non-psychoactive, meaning you get all the benefits of the plant and none of the paranoia or impairment associated with standard dabs.
With affordable products and a company that is focused on customer satisfaction, Steve’s Goods is a safe and reliable source of CBD. To learn more and shop their store, visit Steve’s Goods!