Joy Organics CBD Review
Today I’m sharing a highly rated CBD brand with a unique manufacturing process that results in higher absorption than industry competitors. That, paired with their robust line of high quality CBD products and strict in-house and third-party testing standards, makes Joy Organics a new favorite source of CBD. Read on for my review of Joy Organics and their high-end CBD line, and be sure to check out the video below for a closer look.
- Joy Organics boasts a proprietary extraction method that results in higher bioavailability than their industry competitors. This means higher potency, faster onset of relief, and a more cost-effective medicine. Read about their nano-emulsion process here.
- Excellent quality tinctures in natural, mint, orange and lemon flavors.
- Joy Organics full spectrum phytocannabinoid hemp oil contains 112 cannabinoids, including CBD, CBDA, CBG, and CBN. You will also find a variety of naturally occurring terpenes and flavonoids.
- All Joy Organics products are free of THC and are tested monthly by third-party labs. View lab results per batch here.
- Joy Organics ships to all 50 states and has brick and mortar locations in Fort Collins CO, Austin TX, and Deer Park IL.
CBD Products Available
- Oil tinctures
- Softgels, including softgels with melatonin
- Energy drink mix
- Face mask
- Pet products
Origin of Hemp
Joy Organics uses a proprietary hemp extraction and purification process. Read about the process here.
Online Lab Results?
Yes. Third-party lab results available for every batch here.
15% off with code mom15
Products I’ve Tried
Joy Organics tinctures are amazing! Available in four tasty flavors; natural, tranquil mint, summer lemon and orange bliss. I use the 500 mg tincture in Summer Lemon and love the way it tastes and makes me feel. I hold 2-3 full droppers of tincture under my tongue for at least one minute and feel its effects right away. Joy Organics tincture melts my anxiety away and is an effective daily treatment for my diagnosed depression.
Joy Organics softgels boast a higher absorption rate thanks to their smaller nano-emulsion process.
The cannabinoid emulsion droplets that form the active ingredient of these softgels are only about 25 nanometers in size — compared to our industry competitors, whose particles are up to 200x larger!
Smaller particles mean greater surface area for our most potent ingredients. This maximizes the in vivo absorption capabilities dramatically. As a result, you’ll experience serving bioavailability that’s 3-5x higher versus CBD delivered in oil form.
What does that mean for you? Our high-efficiency formulation allows the nano-sized droplets of cannabidiol to be quickly and easily absorbed into your bloodstream. Your CBD serving will be highly bioavailable and as fast-acting as possible.
I’m using the 300 mg CBD softgels and find them to be extremely effective. At 10 mg each I do feel like I need a higher dosage, so next time I will try the 750 mg softgels. For now taking 2-3 capsules either all at once or spread out throughout the day works well as my daily depression and anxiety treatment.
Energy + Focus Drink Mix
Check out my review video at the top of this post to see Joy Organics’ drink mix in action!
I was very pleasantly surprised with how delicious and drinkable Joy Organics Energy + Focus drink mix is! Joy’s fruity blend contains 12.5 mg of CBD and 75 mg of caffeine plus a host of other goodies like L-theanine, aloe vera, ginseng, and maca root. This mix is an excellent treat mid-morning and resulted in an elevated mood a big burst of productivity. And at $20 for 5 packs, this is a similarly priced and healthy alternative from my weekly Starbucks indulgence. Highly recommended!
Joy Organics has a premium product with the batch results and transparency to back it up. Learn more about Joy, her family business and the Joy Organics product line at joyorganics.com.